You get both PDF and DOC of Geography notes with this purchase
- 580 pages
- 300-400 page equivalent of a standard book
- ~50% of the space is occupied by images
- File Size = 40 MB
- 900 pages [Content is same in both PDF & DOC. Difference in number of pages is due to formatting style]
- File size = 63 MB
- DOC/MS Word Eye Friendly Sample
- PDF Print Friendly Sample
- You can find more samples on my Scribd Account
How to approach this notes?
- You must first analyse the previous years’ prelims and mains papers to understand the pattern and nature of questions asked from Geography.
- Use DOC file to make short notes for quick revision for both Prelims and Mains. This way you can save a lot of time.
- UPSC is changing the nature of the questions from year to year. There is no fixed rule. Future question papers can have predominantly Static or Dynamic knowledge based questions or a mix of both. Don’t take chances, cover both.
- You must also focus on Environment related concepts like pollution, climate change, etc. from my Environment notes.
Is this notes useful for Geography Optional?
- Yes, it can be quite useful for creating a good base for Geography Optional. Basics is the key to quickly grasp Physical Geography concepts.
You can find all the Geography Posts Here