- Phone: +91 8310367514. Contact person: Manjunath T (English, ಕನ್ನಡ, తెలుగు, a little bit of हिंदी). If I don’t pick up the call it means that I am busy and I will give you a callback in some time.
- For payment related issues please use the contact form.
Our response time is usually between 1-6 hours.
- If your payment is successful you will receive a confirmation SMS and an Email receipt from the payment gateway (Instamojo/Paytm). If you didn't receive either, then the payment has 100% failed.
- In some cases, you might get the confirmation SMS and an Email receipt from Instamojo but the order status in My Account section might still show as 'payment pending'. This happens mostly when processing payments take unusually longer. In such a scenario you should drop me an email with the payment details for quick resolution of the issue.
- If you paid through Instamojo your email is enough to identify your payment. But if you paid though Paytm you must mention the Order ID provided by Paytm (Order ID is mentioned in SMS and Email sent by Paytm. Ex: Order ID: 32532).
- That’s because the transaction has failed.
- If your payment was successful you will receive a confirmation SMS and an Email receipt from the payment gateway (Instamojo/Paytm).
- ‘Transaction failure’ means that the money has left the bank but didn’t reach Instamojo/Paytm payment gateway.
- If you received a confirmation message from your bank but not an email receipt or confirmation SMS from Instamojo/Paytm, it implies that the money has left the bank but has not reached Instamojo/Paytm. This happens mostly due to network issues.
- Online payment systems involve complex system of technical and telecommunication networking integration between your Internet bandwidth, IT system of banks and payment gateways (Instamojo/Paytm) and is dependent on internet connectivity across various constituents. Any failure or delay in this complex network may cause transaction failure before completion. This can raise the situation of money debited from the account but the transaction not being shown as completed.
- In case of transaction failure, your bank will make the refund within a week.
- If the refund is not made within a week, you must contact your bank (Sometimes, banks will ask you to contact the seller, or the card company — visa, mastercard, or the payment gateway — Instamojo/Paytm. But the responsibility lies entirely on your bank as it stands between you and the rest of the players).
- You may also try contacting Instamojo at [email protected]. In case of Paytm you must raise a support ticket on paytm.com/care/ticket. Please provide them all payment details (including those mentioned in the SMS/email sent by your bank) for quick resolution.
- Reset your internet connection and try again with a different payment method.
- You can also directly pay to my bank account using UPI app. My UPI address is [email protected].
- After paying please drop an email with the payment details to [email protected] Must include details: Name, Email, Phone Number and time of payment.
- Our focus is complete customer satisfaction. In the event, if you are displeased with the services provided, we will refund back the money, provided the reasons are genuine and proved after investigation. Please read the summary and description of each product before buying it, it provides all the details about the services or the product you purchase. Our Policy for the cancellation and refund will be as follows:
- Due to the digital downloadable nature of the products that we offer, we do not offer any refunds once the download links are delivered to you.
- In case you are not able to download the files, you can contact us at [email protected]. We will resolve the issue within 48 hours or make a complete refund.
- We do issue a refund in case of duplicate payment or if we fail to meet our obligation to deliver the download links.
- Due to the digital downloadable nature of the products that we offer, the products once purchased cannot be cancelled unless there is a valid argument put forward by the customer regarding service quality or other matter of concern.
Common Download Issues
- Occasionally, you might see an error that appears similar to the one shown in the screenshot below.
- You need to reload the downloads page when this error appears, and the download links will work fine.
- Reset your internet connection and try again.
- Reload the downloads page and try again.
- Please make sure that your internet speed is not less than 256 kbps.
- Try on a different browser/device.
- Try logging in to store.pmfias.com/my-account using Google Chrome browser and try downloading the files again.
- Try downloading the files on a different device.
Possible reasons for the "File not opening" issues:1) The file is not downloaded fully.
- Solution: Please cross-check the file size with that mentioned on the downloads page and try downloading the file again.
- Solution: Try opening the file in a different device or use a different software/application to open the files (You can try opening the PDFs in your browser).
- To open .docx files (DOC files) you need Ms Word or similar software installed in your device.
- Manjunath Thamminidi,
- Butaldinni Depo,
- Mallpur Post,
- Sindhnur – 584128,
- Raichur, Karnataka, India.