Throughout this entire document
- the words we/us/our/our website/our services refer to PMF STORE (store.pmfias.com).
- the words you/user/users refer to visitors/customer/subscriber/registered members of PMF STORE (Store.pmfias.com).
Please read the terms and conditions before using/registering/subscribing to our newsletter/accessing any material, information or Services through our website.
By using/registering/subscribing to our newsletter/accessing any material, information or Services through our website you agree to the terms and conditions mentioned in this document.
Changes to Terms of Services
- Your continued use of our services following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the revisions.
- We provide (“Services”) study material for UPSC Civil Services Exam and other similar competitive exams.
- Content of the website (all text, documents, videos, study material provided by us) is a property of Store.pmfias.com which cannot be circulated in any form.
- We shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue the features or services offered.
- We reserve the right to terminate your account and/or refuse access to our website if you don’t comply with our terms of service.
- We are entitled to ask you to submit certain information like Name, email ID, Phone number, address etc. that shall be the minimum basic criteria laid down for registration by us.
- The user shall ensure that the Account Information provided is complete, true and accurate.
- We reserve the right to suspend and/or terminate any user accounts and related services if the user is found to have submitted inaccurate/false details.
- The user shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account Information.
- The user shall be fully responsible for all activities that occur through his/her Account.
- Our website generates a new temporary account whenever a user tries to purchase a product/service using his/her email ID. The account will be temporary in nature and it will be deleted if the user fails to complete the purchase within a week. The user is given an option to delete his/her account anytime.
- The termination of user account on our website will be at our discretion without any prior notice.
- You, the user, acknowledges that the Website may be interrupted, suspended or terminated anytime.
- The user is prohibited from transferring his/her Account to another party/person. The user account shall be terminated if he is found to be misusing his account. Users failing to comply with the terms of service shall be subject to legal measures.
Termination/suspension of account
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your Account if
- You are in breach of any term or condition of this Terms of Service,
- You are in breach of any laws that are applicable to You,
- Your use of the Service disrupts our business operations, or
- You have behaved in a way, which objectively could be regarded unlawful or illegal.
- The user shall agree to the use of Services/products/content provided by us in accordance with the Terms of service and laws applicable.
- The user shall agree to adhere to all limitations on dissemination, use and reproduction of any materials/service/notes/ebook/digital content that are accessed from our website.
- The user or any unauthorized person (anyone that doesn’t have a written consent from us to resale or use the content for commercial purpose) shall not resale or use our services or products.
- Unauthorized user or any unauthorized person shall not download content (text, images, code, etc.) from our website.
- The user shall also not post the content on any other online or offline medium.
- The authorized user can store the content on his/her electronic device and should use the content only for his/her personal use only.
- The user can take a printout of respective content but should not involve in dissemination of such content over the internet or any other medium.
Intellectual Property Rights (“IPR”)
- All content on our including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, computer code, design, look and feel of such content mentioned herein belongs to us or protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other national and international IPR laws and regulations.
Third Party Content
- Our website may contain links to other Websites (Linked sites).
- The Linked Sites are not under our control and hence we are not responsible for the content available on the linked sites.
- We are not responsible for any form of transmission received by you from any Linked Site.
- Inclusion of any third party link does not imply endorsement by us or any association with its operators or owners.
- The Users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
- We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness of any content, information, text, or any other data provided to its users.
- Consequently, we assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of incompleteness or erroneous data.
Termination of services
- We reserve the right to terminate any or all its services without any prior notice.
- We respect third party IPR and actively support protection of all third party IPR including copyrights and trademarks.
- It is our policy to expeditiously respond to clear notices of alleged IPR infringement.
- If we receive notification of IPR infringement, our response to such notices will include removing or disabling access to material and/or content claimed to be the subject of infringing activity.
- Please contact us over email regarding IPR issues. Our Email IDs: store(at)pmfias.com and admin(at)pmfias.com.
Refunds and Cancellation Policy
- You can contact us at store(at)pmfias.com and admin(at)pmfias.com to report your grievances/complaints pertaining to our services.
- We neither warrant nor make any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, Service or any content available on our website.
- In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential damages resulting from the use of information/services provided by us.
- If you are concerned about how your ‘Personally Identifiable Information’ (PII – name, email, phone number, location etc.) is being used by us, please continue reading.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website, our Instamojo account or, subscribe to our Newsletter?
- When using our website or our Instamojo account, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Name, Email address, Phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
- We securely store your Name, Email address and Phone number for future communication pertaining to our services.
- We do not store your Credit/Debit Card details or any other financial details provided by you.
Why do we collect your PII/How do we use your PII?
- We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up (Name, Email ID & Phone number) for our newsletter to keep you updated.
- We may use the information we collect from you when you purchase a product from PMF STORE or our Instamojo Account to keep you updated about new products and other important developments related to your purchase [Updates, mistakes and corrections etc.].
- We may ask for your PII when you comment on a post or a page to prevent spamming and to give a greater meaning to your comments.
What are cookies?
- Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- They are used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Memorize the users who have unlocked access to premium content.
- If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It will affect the user’s experience and some of our services will not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information (This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential).
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website.
- These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
- We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at our Facebook Page or you can mail us at store(at)pmfias.com or admin(at)gmail.com.