The terms “We” / “Us”/ “Our”/ “Company”/ “Website” individually and collectively refer to PMF STORE [Store.pmfias.com] and the terms “You” /”Your” / “Yourself” refer to the users.
- If you are concerned about how your ‘Personally Identifiable Information’ (PII – name, email, location etc.) is being used by us, please continue reading.
- Third party service providers like Payment Gateways (Instamojo in this case) have their own privacy policies. Pmfias.com and Store.pmfias.com are not responsible for data collected by the third party services providers.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app, our Instamojo account or, subscribe to our Newsletter?
- When using our sites PMFIAS & PMF STORE or our Instamojo account, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Name, Email address, Phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
- We collect only your Name, Email Address and Phone Number during registration and/or purchase.
- We do not store your Credit/Debit Card details or any other financial details provided by you.
- We do not collect your device/browser or any other similar information.
- We do not collect information regarding your location.
- Pmfias.com and Store.pmfias.com have no control over the data collected by the third party services providers like payment gateways.
Google and Facebook login/register app
- When a user registers on Store.pmfias.com using Facebook or Google apps we seek permission to access your Name, Email ID and Phone number only.
- These details can be deleted by the user anytime.
Why do we collect your PII/How do we use your PII?
- Your Email ID (users and customers that voluntarily provide their emails) provided during registration by you is used to create a unique account in your name on Store.pmfias.com.
- Your Phone number is used to send invoices and your purchase related information.
- We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up for our newsletter to keep you updated.
- We may use the information we collect from you when you purchase a product from PMF STORE or our Instamojo Account to keep you updated about new products and other important developments related to your purchase [Updates, mistakes and corrections etc.].
- We may ask for your PII when you comment on a post or a page to prevent spamming and to give a greater meaning to your comments.
What are cookies?
- Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- They are used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Memorize the users who have unlocked access to premium content.
- If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It will affect the user’s experience and some of our services will not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information (This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential).
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website.
- These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
- We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
- All information gathered on our Website is securely stored within our controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the Admin, PMF STORE as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to Admin, PMF STORE.
Admin, PMF STORE,