Topics of Geography and Environment have a lot of convergence. I highly recommend you buy both the Notes as the topics covered in one notes are not included in the other. As 95% of the users buy both, it is not logical for me to add the same content in both the notes as it would increase the number of pages and the printing cost.
New Editions (March 2019): Revised and Updated as of Today on PMF STORE
- 24/01/2019: Geomorphology uploaded on PMF STORE.
- 22/02/2019: Climatology uploaded on PMF STORE.
- 26/02/2019: Oceanography uploaded on PMF STORE.
- 30/03/2019: Indian Geography uploaded on PMF STORE.
- 15/08/2019: Economic Geography Part 1: Distribution of Key Natural Resources uploaded on PMF STORE.
- 04/03/2019: NCERT Human Geography Class 11-12 Compilation uploaded on PMF STORE.
Yet to be updated
- Industrial Locational Factors (Economic Geography) is planned to be uploaded in the coming few weeks. You will be notified via email when it’s ready.
Are these notes useful for UPSC 2021 & 2022 Cycles?
Will these notes be updated again in 2021?
If I purchase today, what all am I going to get?
What is the difference between 'Download Validity = 1 Year' & 'Download Validity = 2 Years'?
Free (www.pmfias.com) vs. Paid (store.pmfias.com)
Topics, Contents & Sample Files
Can I rely entirely on these notes for GS?
Can I skip NCERTs?
How can I download the files after the payment?
How long can I access the downloads?
How to approach these notes and the subject?
How to identify focus and non-focus areas?
Is it necessary to make my own notes?