- If the payment is successful, you will receive a confirmation SMS and an Email receipt from Instamojo. If you didn't receive either, then the payment has failed.
- In some cases, especially when payment is made through UPI, you might get the confirmation SMS and an Email receipt from Instamojo but the order might still show as 'payment pending'. This happens mostly when processing UPI payments take unusually longer. In such a scenario you should drop me an email with the payment details for quick resolution of the issue.
- That’s because the transaction has failed.
- ‘Transaction failure’ means that the money has left the bank but didn’t reach Instamojo or the payment gateway.
- If you received a confirmation message from your bank but not an email receipt or confirmation SMS from Instamojo, it implies that the money has left the bank but has not reached Instamojo. This happens mostly due to network issues.
- Online payment systems involve complex system of technical and telecommunication networking integration between your Internet bandwidth, IT system of banks and payment gateways (Instamojo in this case) and is dependent on internet connectivity across various constituents. Any failure or delay in this complex network may cause transaction failure before completion. This can raise the situation of money debited from the account but the transaction not being shown as completed.
- In case of transaction failure, your bank will make the refund within a week.
- If the refund is not made within a week, you must contact your bank (Sometimes, banks will ask you to contact the seller, or the card company — visa, mastercard, or the payment gateway — Instamojo in this case. But the responsibility lies entirely on your bank as it stands between you and the rest of the players).
- You may also try contacting Instamojo.com. Mail them at support(at)instamojo(dot)com. Please provide your payment details for quick resolution.
- Reset your internet connection and try again with a different payment method (Wallets available — They are much better due to less chances of failure).
- You can also directly pay to my bank account using UPI app. My UPI address is pmfstore(at)axisbank [Or simply scan the QR code below].
- After paying, please drop an email with the payment details to poormansfriend2485(at)gmail(dot)com. Must include details: Name, Email and Phone Number.
- Yes, there are limits on usage.
- Each link will expire after 8 clicks.
- You should be able to download the files comfortably within this limit.
- If you are not able to download the files within the usage limits, then you can send us a request to increase usage limits for your particular case. You will receive a response within 24 hours (I typically reply within an hour).
Common Download Issues
- This issue is common on slow (2G and other networks with internet speeds less than 256 kbps) or discontinues networks.
- Please contact me at poormansfriend2485(at)gmail(dot)com. I will make an alternate arrangement.