- If your payment is successful you will receive a confirmation SMS and an Email receipt from the payment gateway (Instamojo/Paytm). If you didn't receive either, then the payment has 100% failed.
- In some cases, you might get the confirmation SMS and an Email receipt from Instamojo but the order status in My Account section might still show as 'payment pending'. This happens mostly when processing payments take unusually longer. In such a scenario you should drop me an email with the payment details for quick resolution of the issue.
- If you paid through Instamojo your email is enough to identify your payment. But if you paid though Paytm you must mention the Order ID provided by Paytm (Order ID is mentioned in SMS and Email sent by Paytm. Ex: Order ID: 32532).
- That’s because the transaction has failed.
- If your payment was successful you will receive a confirmation SMS and an Email receipt from the payment gateway (Instamojo/Paytm).
- ‘Transaction failure’ means that the money has left the bank but didn’t reach Instamojo/Paytm payment gateway.
- If you received a confirmation message from your bank but not an email receipt or confirmation SMS from Instamojo/Paytm, it implies that the money has left the bank but has not reached Instamojo/Paytm. This happens mostly due to network issues.
- Online payment systems involve complex system of technical and telecommunication networking integration between your Internet bandwidth, IT system of banks and payment gateways (Instamojo/Paytm) and is dependent on internet connectivity across various constituents. Any failure or delay in this complex network may cause transaction failure before completion. This can raise the situation of money debited from the account but the transaction not being shown as completed.
- In case of transaction failure, your bank will make the refund within a week.
- If the refund is not made within a week, you must contact your bank (Sometimes, banks will ask you to contact the seller, or the card company — visa, mastercard, or the payment gateway — Instamojo/Paytm. But the responsibility lies entirely on your bank as it stands between you and the rest of the players).
- You may also try contacting Instamojo at [email protected]. In case of Paytm you must raise a support ticket on paytm.com/care/ticket. Please provide them all payment details (including those mentioned in the SMS/email sent by your bank) for quick resolution.
- Reset your internet connection and try again with a different payment method.
- You can also directly pay to my bank account using UPI app. My UPI address is [email protected].
- After paying please drop an email with the payment details to [email protected] Must include details: Name, Email, Phone Number and time of payment.
- Yes, there are limits on usage.
- Each link will expire after 15 clicks.
- You should be able to download the files comfortably within this limit.
- If you are not able to download the files within the usage limits, then you can send us a request to increase usage limits for your particular case. You will receive a response within 24 hours (I typically reply within an hour).